Congratulations Jasmine - they are lucky to have you back! I feel like this is such an important moment in your career and in your life, so much coming full circle, and a COMPLETE affirmation of the way you approach your life. When you let go and let God, great things happen - big things, important things, beautiful things. Your Mama is smiling :)
Congratulations Jasmine - they are lucky to have you back! I feel like this is such an important moment in your career and in your life, so much coming full circle, and a COMPLETE affirmation of the way you approach your life. When you let go and let God, great things happen - big things, important things, beautiful things. Your Mama is smiling :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This is a significant step and one that you are deserving of. I am so proud to have been able to work with you.
ReplyDelete